Thursday 9 September 2010

LOTD: Daemon Rose

I left work a bit later than usual yesterday, so I had my first walk home in the dark since the spring. Crossing the Thames and seeing all the lights along the river always feels very autumnal to me and the colours I picked for today's makeup were also quite autumnal. 






What I used

Face
Meow Equilibrium primer
Meow Pampered Puss (Frisky Sphynx/Naughty Mau mix)
Fyrinnae glow blush in Spellbound


Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae  Kurisumasu! on  browbone
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions on inner v and inner lower lashline
Fyrinnae Daemon's Tail on lid
Morgana Minerals Burgundy Rose on outer v, crease and outer lower lashline
E.L.F. mineral mascara in black


Lips
MUDD Minerals lipstick. I can't remember which colours and they aren't labelled  but I'm wearing a nude colour over and orangey-brown colour. 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I love fall! Don't forget to check out my fall giveaway if you are interested. It is open internationally. I'm closing it tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The Peach Thanks! I can't believe I missed your giveaway before, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty combo... not looking forward to autumn/winter, but it's not like we've had a summer though is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MartianDelights No, we had a couple of great weeks and then a LOT of rain. Typical English summer ;)

    ReplyDelete