Wednesday 3 November 2010

LOTD: Sacred Dance

I wanted to try out some of the gorgeous new Fyrinnae shadows I brought recently and this is what I came up with. 






What I Used


Face
Meow Pampered Puss In Frisky Sphynx/Naughty Mau
Meow Skinny Dipper in Medium Sphynx 
Meow blush in Clawset Case


Eyes (in order used)
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Bastet on outer crease, outer upper lash line and lower lashline
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions on inner v
Fyrinnae Sacred on lid
Fyrinnae Danse Macabre on crease blended over Bastet
Fyrinnae Eternal Innocence on outer v
E.L.F. mineral mascara in black


Lips
Stila pink lipstick (the name of the colour has worn off)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and sparkly! Love Sacred on the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pop of green and the sparkles on the lid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh look at all those sparklies :) really lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks gorgeous! Really bright and eye catching but still extremely pretty and not OTT. Love the green shade cos I adore any sort of green/metallic gold shades at the min so this look is right up my street :)

    We cant get the Fyrinnae products here in the UK so I was actually thinking of ordering some online because every blogger who's tried them seems to rave about 'em ♥

    ReplyDelete