Thursday 28 October 2010

Swatches: Fyrinnae

Fyrinnae's shadows are always gorgeous, so I was really please when their newest collection, Dia De Los Muertos, was released. I picked up some of the new colours as well as a couple that I'd been meaning to try for a while.



From left to right
Row 1: Moon Child, Dinosaur Plushie, Calavera Cupcakes
Row 2: Species 8472, Te Amo, Kamikaze
Row 3: Sacred, Danse Macabre, Eternal Innocence
Row 4: Catrina Cabaret, Leshii, Princess of Darkness
Row 5: Madam and Eve's, Bastet






Colour descriptions from the website


Moon Child: Soft glimmering ivory shade with just the right amount of shimmer


Dinosaur Plushie: A true bright silver


Calavera Cupcakes: Glimmering metallic silver topped with sprinkles of vivid pink


Species 8472: Deep sandy taupe, slightly shimmering with just a touch of soft red sparkles


Te Amo: This shade is a glowing iridescent copper highlight, almost ghostly, despite how photos make it appear


Kamikaze: Bright fire-engine red (leans warm), filled with red sparkle


Sacred: Not quite gold, this shade is a pale glowing metallic taupe


Danse Macabre: Bright, festive lime green with a shimmering yellow highlightB


Eternal Innocence: Rich, vivid emerald green with a hint of teal, shimmering but not glittery


Catrina Caberet: Deep cool teal frolicks with a fun pink-purple highlight and sparkle


Leshii: Smokey lilac with copper and turquoise shimmer highlights


Princess of Darkness: This shade is a rich berry-magenta with a slight satin finish


Madam and Eve's :Away from light Madame & Eve's appears to be a vivid sparkling teal,loser to light or in sunlight, and it morphs to violet then gleaming magenta


Bastet: Deep, velvety black filled with gold sparkle

4 comments:

  1. Pretty swatches! I don't know why I keep putting off an order from Fyrinnae. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pretty swatches :)
    I wore moon child yesterday and it must be one of the prettiest colours ever, I love it !
    Now I am so gutted because I have been meaning to place an order but the Fyrinnae website has been down for a few days :( worried I might miss out on the Dia de los Muertos collection :(
    Did you get any lip lustres this time?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the swatches! I still haven't picked up any colors from the new collection yet :( But they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Painted Moogle Thanks! Fyrinnae really do have some of the most gorgeous eyeshadows I've found.

    @Martian Delights Thank you! I seem to remember reading somewhere that Fyrinnae don't do 'limited collections' as such, so hopefully the Dia de los Muertos colours will be around for a while.

    No lip lustres this time, I've got a few that I want to get in my next order though.

    @The Peach I love the new collection colours. Te Amo is my favourite, it didn't show up very well in the photos but it's a gorgeous rose gold/copper colour.

    ReplyDelete