Monday 26 July 2010

LOTD: Leopard-Print Dress

I love this look using Fyrinnae shadows. I even got a compliment on it from a woman at my local salon. Unfortunately, I was trying to take the pictures in my mum's house in the five minutes before I had to run out of the door and they didn't turn out particularly well but I'm still going to post it.


















What I used


Face 
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Meow Lost Rainforest Glow in Phantoma
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Spellbound


Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Sunny Disposition on browbone
Fyrinnae Platinum on inner v
Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy on crease and blended up
Fyrinnae Dressed to Kill on lid
I then reapplied a light coat of Platinum to the inner v and blended inward. I did the same thing with Leopard-Print Galaxy on the crease and blended down


Lips
Deceptive Innocence

No comments:

Post a Comment