Monday 19 July 2010

LOTD: Going for Gold

Today I decided to stick to one colour and, influenced by the unusually hot (so, so hot) weather we've been having, dig out some of my underused metallic colours. I always tend to think of gold and similar colours as quite plain and usually only use them combined with something else but this look reminded me that they're actually really pretty on their own.





















What I Used:

Face Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx mixed with a little Naughty Mau, Meow Firefly Bronzer in Tanned Tabby, Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Enchant.

Eyes Aromaleigh Sunny Disposition on the brow bone, Fyrinnae Platinum on inner v, Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Greenman's Forest on lid, Meow Egyptian Treasures Cairo on crease, Aromaleigh Satin Laces on lower lash line. Finished with Max Factor black kohl pencil and Maybelline Lash Stilletto Voluptuous.

Lips Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Amplifier.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and soft. Amplifier's purple color looks amazing on your lips, it looks like you ate a bunch of black berries. I also really like the enchant on your cheeks, you picked a great blush color. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love the shimmer effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.

    Pixie_a_la_mode: I have so many gorgeous blush samples from Meow and Fyrinnae I'm having a hard time choosing which ones to get!

    ReplyDelete