Friday 23 July 2010

Swatches: Fyrinnae Lip Lustres

In my last Fyrinnae order I got samples of some of the Lip Lustres and I really like them. I was a bit worried that they would be too gloss-like for me (I really don't like lip gloss) but they aren't. The colour pay off is great. My one wish is that there were more mattes. I'm not a fan of sparkly lip colour and most of the shades have some shimmer. Fortunately for me most of the colours are less shimmery on than they are in the tube. 


Swatches after the jump, descriptions from Fyrinnae







Amplifier - medium shimmery pink-purple

















Candy Decadence - green/teal, or rather forest green on purple in most light, but changes to a deep shimmering plum with pink shimmer at different angles and closer to light










Deceptive Innocence - nearly matte "nude" peach





Devil Horns - a warm coral-pink with a brighter pink shimmer, which changes to a sizzling coppery-coral shade as it gets close to light







Fan Service - matte, vivid milky lavender






















Pink Guitar - rich medium pink


















Shangri-la - vibrant, azalea purple-pink











Visual Kei -  bright pink



No comments:

Post a Comment