Sunday 18 July 2010

LOTD: Leopards, Toucans and Doves, oh my!

Technically, this is my look of yesterday. I had the great pleasure of going to the wedding of two friends and a lovely time was had by all. 


















What I used:

Face Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx mixed with Naught Mau, Meow Rainforest Glow in Queen Alexandria, Meow Wild Child blush in Snarky.

Eyes  Meow Dr Zhicato on browbone, Meow Jambu Dove on inner v, Fyrinnae Leopard-Print Galaxy on lid, Meow Toucan on outer v and crease, Aromaleigh Cat's Pajamas on lower lash line. Both Jambu Dove and Toucan are part of Meow's Lost Rainforest collection.

While I'm on eyes I'd like to say a quick word about Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy. All my eye looks except the matte ones are done over Pixie Epoxy. Yesterday I left my house at 11 to get the train to the wedding and my eye make up was still going strong when I got back to my hotel room at 3am. I know it's not going to be news to anyone but this is an amazing product for keeping shadows in place.

Lips Morgana Minerals lipstick in Azalea 

No comments:

Post a Comment