Wednesday 28 July 2010

LOTD: Mellow Yellow

I had a bit of a crappy day on Monday and my so my lovely friend Sara gave me the flower she'd been wearing in her hair to cheer me up. It survived pretty well overnight so yesterday I decided to wear it and do a happy yellow eye to go with it. 





(I took these photos in my living room rather than my bedroom so in a couple of them you can spot some of the things I've failed to tidy away in the background. Whoops!)

















What I used

Face 

Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Meow Camo Cat in yellow to conceal (my skin has gone haywire over the past week! Does anyone have any product recommendations for combination-dry, sensitive skin?)
Meow Lost Rainforest Glow in Phantoma
Meow Wild Child Blush in Snarky

Eyes

E.L.F Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Sunny Disposition on browbone
Aromaleigh Nico on inner v and inner 2/3 of lower lash line
Aromaleigh Heatwave on lid
Aromaleigh Satin Laces on crease and out 1/3 of lower lash line
Max Factor kohl pencil in black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in black  

Lips

E.L.F Mineral Lipstick in Cheerful Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment