Tuesday 3 August 2010

LOTD: Jungle Ideal

I was trying to tidy my make-up box this morning (trying being the operative word) and realised that I had a load of Meow samples that I hadn't used at all. I decided do a look using Meow's Bromeliad because it's such a pretty colour and one I've been wanting to try for a while.



















What I used

Face

Meow Pampered Puss Foundation in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Meow Lost Rainforest Glow in Queen Alexandria
Meow blush in Snarky

Eyes

Meow You had me at Meow on browbone
Meow Bromeliad on lid
Meow Swanky on crease
Lumene eyeliner pencil in black on upper lash line and wet line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in blackk

Lips

Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Deceptive Innocence over Morgana Minerals lipstick in Azalea 

No comments:

Post a Comment