Monday 2 August 2010

LOTD: Jiminy

It's been almost a week since I posted anything, partly because I've been busy and partly because my camera had a hissy-fit and refused to switch on. It finally seems to be working so I decided to celebrate by doing a look with Aromaleigh's Cricket. I don't use it that much but it's one of my favourite colours; it's the exact same shade of green as the pair of shoes I bought to celebrate finishing my degree.













I love the colour combination but didn't really like the execution. I might have to go back and play around with these colours some more to get the look right.


What I used


Face
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Mesmerize


Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Rosy Cheeks on browbone
Aromaleigh Hoity Toity on inner v and inner part of lower lash line
Aromaleigh Cricket on line
Fyrinnae Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat on crease and outer part of lower lash line
Max Factor Kohl pencil in black
E.L.F. Mineral Mascara in black


Lips
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Amplifier 

No comments:

Post a Comment