Sunday 8 August 2010

LOTD: Sundown

A few days ago I saw an amazing sunset eye on Scrangie's blog. Partly inspired by that and partly prompted by the fact it's chucking down with rain here for the first time in about a month (contrary, I know) I decided to have a go at my own sunset eye. It didn't really work out like I wanted it to but I'm posting it anyway.
















What I used


Face 
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naught Mau (mixed 1/2)
Meow blush in Snarky


Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Sunny Disposition on browbone
Aromaleigh Heatwave on inner v
Morgana Minerals Bloody Mary on upper lash line and outer v and outer crease blended up and in; also applied wet on lower lash line
Aromaleigh Strawberry Despair on lid blended upwards
Meow Bromeliad on crease, blended with Strawberry Despair
The All Natural Face Honey Peach above crease
Max Factor Kohl pencil in black
Maybelline Lash Stillborn Voluptuous in black


Lips
Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Devil Horns


As I siad, this look didn't really turn out the way I imagined it. I think all the colours are pretty but Strawberry Despair is much more dominant than I wanted. I was doing this again I'd leave it out and use Bromeliad or another coral or peach colour on the lid to get more of a sunset feeling. 





No comments:

Post a Comment