Monday 9 August 2010

LOTD: Electric Kick

I didn't do my makeup today until quite late, when I know I wouldn't be going out again, so I decided to try one of the Morgana Minerals lip colours that I don't have the chance to wear in my everyday life. 

(Sorry about the hair all over the photos, it was even less controlled than usual)










What I used

Face
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau (mixed 1/2 and 1/2)
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Mesmerize

Eyes (in the order used)
E.L.F. Mineral primer
Fyrinnae Cheeky on browbone
Aromaleigh Teenage Kicks on crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lid
Fyrinnae Platinum on inner v and above crease
Fyrinnae Electric Stardust on lid
Aromaleigh Return to Tiffanys on outer v
Aromaleigh Obsession on lower lash line
Max Factor kohl pencil in black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in black

Lips
Morgana Minerals in Turquoise

I'm not really sure what I think of the lipstick. In terms of quality it's great, like the other Morgana lipsticks I have. I'm just not sure it goes with the eyes and even without the eyes it looks strange to me; I can't work out how much is due to it being an unusual colour and how much is because it does look odd on me!

2 comments: