Wednesday 4 August 2010

LOTD: Very Violet

A while ago I placed an order with Morgana Minerals. I mostly wanted to get some lipstick samples but to get my order value up to the minimum I also picked a couple of eyeshadow samples. When they arrived I though they looked pretty and then put them aside. I've finally got round to using one of the colours and I'm impressed, I'll have to add Morgana Minerals to the ever growing list of places I want to buy stuff from. 












What I used

Face

Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau (I also got a bit of Meow Rainforest Glow in Queen Alexandria mixed in because I got my brushed mixed up)
Meow Camo Cat concealer in green
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Mesmerize

Eyes

E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Angel Bouquet on browbone
Aromaleigh Jewel in inner v
Morgana Minerals Violet Rose on lid and lower lash line
Aromaleigh Odille on crease
Max Factor kohl to wet line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous 

Lips

Morgana Minerals Shrieking Violet blotted down

No comments:

Post a Comment