Friday 13 August 2010

LOTD: Platinum Ghost

I decided I wanted to do a sparkly eye today. Platinum and Phantasm are two of the sparkliest colours I have so I decided to combine them. 






What I Used

Face
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naught Mau
Meow Camo Cat in yellow
Meow Rainforest Glow in Queen Alexandria
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Seduce

Eyes (in the order used)
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Marshmallow Puffs in browbone
Fyrinnae Adam and Steve above crease (this is buffed down a lot, applied normally it's much brighter)
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy applied to lid and crease
Fyrinnae Platinum on lid
Aromaleigh Phantasm applied to outer lid, outer v and crease
Max Factor kohl in black on wetline and lower lash line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous in black

Lips
Morgana Minerals lipstick in Shrieking Violet blotted down

I really love Platinum and Phantasm, the photos don't do them justice. I'm less keen on Adam and Steve here. I used it for a touch of colour but looking at the pictures I think a pink or purple would have been better. Adam and Steve looks great normally, I might try a bright look tomorrow using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment