Saturday 21 August 2010

LOTD: Greenmen in the Rainforest

I've been enjoying a lovely week in Kent with my mum, nana and aunt so I haven't been posting. I have been playing around with my makeup, though, so I have a backlog of looks to post. The first one was my second attempt to use Adam and Steve's. It still doesn't capture how vibrant and pretty the colour is but it comes closer than my last attempt. 







What I used

Face
Meow Pampered Puss in a mix of Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Meow Lost Rainforest Glow in Phantoma
Meow blush in Snarky

Eyes
Fyrinnae Cheeky on browbone
Meow Bromeliad on lid and inner crease
Fyrinnae Adam and Steve's on outer v and crease
Fyrinnae Greenman's Forest on upper and lower lash line
Max Factor kohl pencil in black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara in black 

Lips
Fyrinnae lip lustre in Visual Kei

No comments:

Post a Comment