Saturday 7 August 2010

Swatches: Meow eyeshadows pt 2

I've finished swatching the last half of my Meow eye shadows. This post has a motley combination of special and limited collection colours and free samples. 


First up, some of the colours from Egyptian Treasures collection.  

(Swatched over Pixie Epoxy. From left to right - Treasure, Pharaoh, Obelisk, Cairo, Bast, Jackel, Royal, Tutankhamun.)
The colours in this collection are so lovely and rich that I took close-ups to try and show the depth of the colours.


The next set is the four Lost Rainforest colours I have. Bromeliad is definitely my favourite but I like all four colours a lot.

(Swatched over Pixie Epoxy, from left to right - ???, Touchan, Bromeliad, Jambu Fruit Dove)
You may notice that the first colour, the olive green/gold one, doesn't have a name. That's because it had been mistakenly labelled as Bromeliad. I contacted Meow customer services about it and they were really helpful and sent a replacement sample out to me so it wasn't a problem but it does mean I'm not 100% sure what the green colour is. It looks a bit like Boa to me but I'm not sure. 

The last set is 'everything else'. These are mostly colours I've got as free samples with my orders.



(Swatched over Pixie Epoxy, from left to right - Wild Child My Bad, Wild Child OMG, VandalEyes Possession, ModernEyes Doctor ZhiCATo, ScandalEyes Martha S, ScandalEyes Billie H)













The ScandalEyes colours are very sparkly and Dr ZhiCATo is much sparklier than it seems in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment