Monday 23 August 2010

LOTD: Holiday looks

I was obviously in a purple and yellow mood when I was on holiday; I did two yellow looks and two purple looks. I've decided to group them together and today I'm posting the purple looks. Fewer photos that usual (and even worse than they normally are) because I was, without fail, always the last one ready and hurrying to get out of the door. 

The first look is purpley-taupe.







What I used

Face
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Meow Egyptian Treasures Glow Powder in Deity
Fyrinnae glow blush in Seduce

Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Meow You Had Me at Meow on browbone
Meow Swanky on lid
Meow Bast in crease and on lower lashline
Max Factor kohl pencil in black on wet line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptous in black

Lips
Morgana Minerals lipstick in Shrieking Violet


The second look was more of a pure purple. 




What I used

Face
The same as before

Eyes
Aromaleigh Prim Tweed on browbone
Aromaleigh Jewel on lid
Meow MyBad on crease
Aromaleigh Zanna on lower lash line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptous is black

Lips
Morgana Minerals Violet's Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment