Thursday 26 August 2010

LOTD: Rockin' Coffin

After swatching them a couple of days ago I finally got round to using some of my new Evil Shades makeup. I absolutely love it, I found the shadows really easy to use and the lipstick nice and creamy.






What I used

Face
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau
Fyrinnae glow blush in Enrapture

Eyes
E.L.F. mineral primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (the tiniest amount possible, much less than I normally use)
Evil Shades Neritic on browbone, inner v and inner part of the lower lash line
Evil Shades Panic on lid
Evil Shades Phyrra's Fantasy  in crease
Evil Shades Coffin on lower lash line
E.L.F. mineral mascara in black

Lips
Evil Shades Primrose Path mixed with a little Stiletto 

So, does anyone have recommendations for other Evil Shades colours to try?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I really like Evil Shades too. Their colors are super easy to work with!

    Some of my Evil Shades colors: Suffocation (LOVE this color), Double Barrel, and Devil's Bonfire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pretty pink on the lids..These colours look quite pigmented and pretty...and i love how angled your eyes look from the outer corner..

    Do drop by sometime and follow me if you like what you see..ill follow back ;)
    peachesandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Peach Thanks. I'll have to check out Suffocation, I've just seen the Mythology collection and am itching to try a couple of those colours too :)

    @Mehak Thanks, the Evil Shades colours I have are all really nicely pigmented.

    ReplyDelete