Monday 30 August 2010

LOTD: Twinkle, twinkle little skull

Every time I see an EOTD from Fashionedinfinland I think how nice the colour placement she uses is. I decided to try it out myself today and even without her blending skills I think it worked quite well. I also decided to use Sugar Skulls again because I don't think the last look I did showed it off properly.





What I used

Face
Meow Equilibrium powder
Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naughty Mau 
Fyrinnae glow blush in Seduce

Eyes
E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy 
Fyrinnae Cheeky on browbone and inner v
Fyrinnae Sugar Skulls on lid and inner crease
Fyrinnae Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat on outer v, outer crease and lower lashline
Max Factor kohl pencil in black on wetline
E.L.F. mineral mascara in black

Lips
Fyrinnae lip lustre in Amplufier

4 comments:

  1. Your who face came together so pretty today! Love this whole look! I just placed a Fyrinnae order today and ordered Sugar Skulls! I'm excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pic with the glasses! Great colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Peach Thank you, I hope you like Sugar Skulls, I bet it looks great on you!

    @Thia Winter Thank you!

    @BLIX Thanks - I'm usually in a rush when I take pictures so I don't take any with my glasses on but I had a bit of time and felt like messing around a bit!

    ReplyDelete