Tuesday 10 August 2010

LOTD: Ogre Princess

I finally managed to see Shrek Forever After at the cinema today so I decided to do a smoky green an orange look in honour of Princess Fiona.

















What I used

Face

Meow Pampered Puss in Frisky Sphynx and Naught Mau
Fyrinnae Glow Blush in Enchant

Eyes

E.L.F. Mineral Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Sunny Disposition on browbone
Fyrinnae Leopard Print Galaxy on inner v
Aromaleigh Cricket on lid
Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica in crease and blended up
Fyrinnae Týr on top of Pyromantic Erotica in crease and on outer v and outer 1/3 of upper lash line, applied wet to lower lash line
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous mascara in black

Lips 

Fyrinnae Deceptive Innocence

I really like the way this colour combination works. It's the first time I've used Týr, the photos don't show properly how pretty it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment